About The Orange Production
The Orange Production is a brand new exploratory platform created by TNS as part of its 30th anniversary in 2017. Through this platform, the company collaborates with new artists on smaller, portable works, presented in its black box theatre. For the 2017 edition, we presented a double-bill of works featuring:
- Drip, written by Nabilah Said and directed by Haresh Sharma, and;
- Whale Fall, written by by Faith Ng and directed by Alvin Tan.
For 2019, The Orange Production will feature two different full-length works:
- We Were So Hopeful Then, written by Ellison Tan Yuyang and directed by Alvin Tan, and;
- Acting Mad, with texts by Haresh Sharma, Harris Albar and Maryam Noorhilmi and directed by Haresh Sharma.
We Were So Hopeful Then
31 July – 3 August 2019, 8pm
3 & 4 August 2019, 3pm
7 - 10 August 2019, 8pm
10 & 11 August 2019, 3pm
The Necessary Stage Black Box
$28 | $20*
* Concessions for students, senior citizens and NSF
Get your tickets via SISTIC now.